The Medela breast pump is designed to be used as often as you wish even if you need to pump several times a day. This breast pump is portable and convenient allowing you to pump discreetly.
Most women that use this pump have positive results and comments. The tote is not necessary but it is convenient for storage. The blue freeze pack is a plus because it keeps the milk super cold, keeping your breast milk cool for hours. The pump itself is quite small and convenient.
The accessories provide hands free pumping. Included is a rechargeable battery that allows three hours of pumping per charge. The technology of the pump is similar to the baby’s nursing pattern, pumping more milk in a shorter period of time. the LCD scree provides a digital display with a memory button to save Mom’s favorite pumping pattern. The tote can be used separately. Included in the tote is the complete package of the freestyle breast pump, breast shields size 24mm, breast shields size 27mm, tubing, 1 rechargeable battery, a kit with breast shield spare parts , two breast shield bodies, two membranes, and two back caps. Also included are the belt for support, two adaptors (replacement), two bra adapters-universal (replacement), two bra adapters-hook and eye (replacement), four-5 ounce containers, the cooling carrier and element, and four lids.
Essential accessories that you must have on hand to save your pumping time, and speed up cleaning. There are breast pump components that are a necessity if you need to simplify your breast feeding:
1. Extra Breast shields to attach to the pump saves you time. Cleaning and sterilizing can take a lot of time. Have an extra shield available whenever you want to feed the baby or pump milk is very convenient.
The shields are made of a soft silicon with a comfortable shape. It is important to select the right size.
2. Extra baby bottles are a must have accessory for storing baby milk.
You will need a variety of sizes because as your baby grows, more milk will be consumed. The bottles are very durable, made with a tough polypropylene.
3. The Connectors are important because they are used with the breast shields. Extra connectors that have been sterilized is a time saver.
4. Extra membranes and valves are needed and included. These are a high quality and the design mounts easily. There are two models of the membranes. One has a centered mount and the other has an offset mount. It just depends on your preference. Both work quite well, and are compatible with the yellow valves.
5. Extra Cleaning wipes are needed for disinfecting the parts of the pump. These have anti-bacterial properties. Extra is always helpful.
These wipes are delicate for sensitive skin and scent-free, and can also be used on the changing table or any surface for that matter.
The Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump with On The Go Tote provides all of the components for a successful breast feeding experience.